WhatsApp is a messaging app with over 1 billion active users. It’s one of the most popular apps in the world and it’s used to communicate with friends, family, and colleagues. But what makes WhatsApp so great is that it allows you to send images, videos, GIFs, and location information.
Using it to send audio messages is another option and it also enables you to send documents such as PDF or Word files (if you’ve saved them on your phone). You can use WhatsApp anywhere in the world as long as you have a working internet connection.
WhatsApp can be used in many languages including Spanish, English, French, German, and many more. You can change the settings in the app and choose the language you want to use, but if you’re using an Android phone or tablet then it’s a bit easier.
You just have to visit the Play Store and look for the “language” option in the drop-down menu. This will allow you to change the language without having to change any of the app settings. If you’d rather change the language of the keyboard as well then you can do that in the Android Settings too.
What Is Whatsapp?
WhatsApp is a messaging app for smartphones that allows you to send text messages, photos, videos, and audio messages to other WhatsApp users. It also allows you to make voice and video calls over the internet.
WhatsApp is available for free on Android, iOS, and other mobile platforms, and can be used on desktop computers as well. It is a popular messaging app with over 2 billion users worldwide.
How to change the font style in WhatsApp?
To change the font style in WhatsApp, you can use text formatting. Here’s how to do it:
- Type your message in WhatsApp and highlight the text you want to format.
- Tap and hold the highlighted text to bring up the text formatting options.
- Tap the “B” icon to bold the text, the “I” icon to italicize the text, or the “ABC” icon with a line through it to strike through the text.
- You can also use a combination of these formatting options to create a more unique and personalized message.
- Keep in mind that the text formatting options may vary depending on your device.
If you want to change the font style of your entire WhatsApp conversation, you may need to use a third-party app or customization tool. However, remember that these types of apps may not be supported by WhatsApp and may not work properly.
How can I write stylish text in WhatsApp?
You can use certain special characters to add style to your text in WhatsApp. Here are some examples:
- Italic: Surround the text with an underscore (_) on both sides to make it italic.
- Bold: Surround the text with an asterisk (*) on both sides to make it bold.
- Strikethrough: Surround the text with a tilde (~) on both sides to add a strikethrough.
- Monospace: Surround the text with three grave accents () on both sides to make it monospace.
Note that these formatting options may not work on all devices or in all versions of WhatsApp. If you don’t see the expected formatting when you send the message, it may be because the recipient’s device or WhatsApp version doesn’t support it.
How can I change my WhatsApp font Without Any App?
You can change the font in your WhatsApp messages by using certain text formatting symbols, also known as ASCII characters. These symbols can be added before and after the text to change its appearance
Here are some examples of text formatting symbols you can use:
- *text*: Surrounding text with asterisks will make it bold. For example, *Hello* will appear as Hello.
- _text_: Surrounding text with underscores will make it italic. For example, _Hello_ will appear as Hello.
- ~text~: Surrounding text with tildes will strike through it. For example, ~Hello~ will appear as Hello.
To use these symbols, type them before and after the text, you want to format. For example, to make a word bold and italic, you would type *_Hello_*, which would appear as Hello.
Note that these symbols only work within a single message, and will not affect the font of your entire WhatsApp account.
How do You Write in Cursive on WhatsApp?
To write in cursive on WhatsApp, you can use the built-in font formatting options. Here’s how:
- Open the chat window in WhatsApp and type the message you want to send.
- Select the text you want to format.
- Tap the “Aa” icon at the top of the keyboard. This will bring up the font formatting options.
- Tap the “Cursive” option. This will apply the cursive font to the selected text.
Note that the availability of the cursive font may depend on your device and the version of WhatsApp you are using. If the cursive font is not available, you may need to try using a different font or use a third-party app to create cursive text.
Alternatively, you can use one of the following methods to write in cursive:
- Use the built-in handwriting feature: Some versions of WhatsApp include a handwriting feature that allows you to write messages by hand. To use this feature, tap the “Aa” icon, then select the “Handwriting” option.
- Use an emoji: You can use handwriting emoji to create the appearance of cursive text. To do this, simply type the relevant emoji in place of the cursive letters.
- Use a third-party app: There are a variety of apps available that allow you to write in cursive and other decorative fonts. You can use one of these apps to create your message and then copy and paste the text into WhatsApp.
Hopefully, you liked reading about the effective methods for modifying the font type in WhatsApp messages. There are many more options, but these are the most prevalent. If you know of any more cool font-changing methods, please share them in the comments section below.